Re: [orca-list] Reporting full ancestry when navigating within Libreoffice calc document

Hey Peter.

It seems that Calc updated accessibility roles to not use a deprecated
role (good). But we were using that role to hack around Calc input line
spam. So Calc's fix broke our hack. And the thing we're hacking around
is not fixed.

I just committed an updated hack around which seems to work with both
5.0.x (old role) and 5.1.x (new role). Please pull master and let me know.

Thanks!
--joanie