[orca-list] Initial commit of sound support done -- NOT hooked up quite yet

Hey all.

As the subject states, we're are very close to having progress bar
beeps. We're also very close to having full, customizable sound icon
support. But I deliberately didn't hook either up. So you'll see the
commit and hear no change. That's on purpose. As I stated in the commit
message:

Note: I attempted to create the progress bar beep Tone based on Chrys'
patch, but it doesn't sound right. Once he fixes that, progress bar
beeps will be hooked up.

Once I finish testing the sound icon support, it will be hooked up as
an "experimental" feature to be refined and GUI-ified during the 3.21/22
cycle.

Stay tuned!
--joanie