Re: [orca-list] Copying files in Gnome 3.18

Maybe you like to try "nemo". Its a really nice filemanager. I always use it.

Gesendet: Montag, 15. Februar 2016 um 13:27 Uhr
Von: "Nick Wood" <nick microlitesoftware co uk>
An: orca-list gnome org
Betreff: Re: [orca-list] Copying files in Gnome 3.18
Hi,

Yes that is my understanding. There is no indication of progress once
you start to cut or copy a file or folder.

This is a real pain for me and I'm currently using my older Fedora 22
machine to do file copying which is still on Gnome 3.16.

It is disappointing that even the devs within Gnome don't seem to be
considering accessibility when they "improve" things.

I'd welcome any suggested workarounds, or any pointers as to where to
log bugs and make some noise.

Thanks,

Nick