Re: [orca-list] minor issue with orca master in terminals

Hello,
what about if you try this...
launch tintin with no sound pack or scripts enabled... What happens then?
Does it still do the same behavior?

alonzo

On 02/15/2016 01:20 AM, kendell clark wrote:
hi all
I'm writing in to report a very strange issue with orca in gnome-terminal. So far I've only seen this in one application, Storm's tintin alteraeon sound pack. Orca will no longer read the first line of the terminal, but will read all other lines. If I'm doing anything else with gnome terminal, compiling source code, running terminal programs, etc this doesn't happen. Storm insists this is an orca issue, but I'm skeptical since it *only* happens in the pack. I'd ask people to test, but that would require creating a character on alter aeon to test with, and that's a lot to ask unless you already have one. Make sure you're on the latest orca from master, although this has been happening for the past few days. I'll try to narrow down the specific commit in the meantime. I think this might be reproducible on other muds, so if you have a character on another mud you can test with you can probably reproduce the issue.

Thanks
Kendell clark