Re: [orca-list] Copying files in Gnome 3.18

Hi Nick.

I just took a look. That popover is only partially accessible. I'm not
seeing any accessible events from the progress bars, and the popover
doesn't seem to be keyboard navigable. So I'll keep this on my to-do
list to look into it further, but I'm afraid some changes are going to
need to be made in Nautilus.

Sorry!
--joanie