Re: [orca-list] Quick Gecko question

Hey Nolan.

Please pull master and see if your experience with PageUp/PageDown in
web content is improved.

Thanks!
--joanie

On 02/13/2016 03:04 PM, Nolan Darilek wrote:

In other words, it appears to me that what I need to fix in Orca are
those occasions when Orca doesn't present the newly-scrolled-to line
where the caret is located. Is that correct?

Ah, yes, it does appear that the page scrolls but Orca doesn't always
read the new line. I've tried it a few times and it does occasionally
read, but it happens so inconsistently that I just assumed it did
nothing. Thanks for the deeper analysis.