Re: [orca-list] Quick Gecko question

Hey Nolan.

Orca doesn't control page up/ page down. So the native Firefox scrolling
occurs. I just tried with Firefox's native caret navigation support
enabled (F7) and Orca running. What I found is that the caret moves and
Orca sometimes presents the new line. I'll look into why it doesn't
always and see if that's something I can fix. Regardless, even when Orca
doesn't speak that line, down arrowing causes Orca to move to and speak
the line until the new/scrolled-to location. At least for me.
In other words, it appears to me that what I need to fix in Orca are
those occasions when Orca doesn't present the newly-scrolled-to line
where the caret is located. Is that correct?

--joanie