Re: [orca-list] OT: looking for volunteers for the tintin sound pack

Howdy,
There are now new changes to the git repo. I'm not very good at working on other people's time line. I took a
break, I may take another break tomorrow, I may stop development altogether, I may dive in and completely
rewrite the pack. Who can say, from one day to the next. If you want to fork the pack, then by all means fork
it, if you make changes, submit them in a pull request. If they make sense and don't break stuff, and go in a
direction I like, then I may pull them in. If not, no biggy, you still have your fork with the changes you
made. I make these packs so they can be as individualized as possible, you have the option of writing private
modules, useing a personal file you can backup to the cloud or whatever, etc. I like flexability, because I
can't cover every thing every user wants. So, in summary, there may be more changes tomorrow, or there may be
more changes in 10 years. Developing the packs for AA and others is not my job, it's just a hobby, hobbies
are for fun. So I can't make any guaruntees except to say, I'll work on things when it is fun/convenient for
me.
Storm