Re: [orca-list] misspelled indicator

hi
My nvda experience isn't as thorough as other people on this list, but I have noticed that nvda reports spelling errors in thunderbird when composing a message. I'm not sure if it does when only reading it, but I suspect not. My main complaint with it isn't nvda, but rather whatever dictionary of words windows 7 uses. It reports a ton of things misspellings, some that probably are my horrible typing but some, like linux, ubuntu, that kind of thing, when they are not. I've never seen orca report misspellings, even though it's supposed to have support for them. Anyone know how this works and under what circumstances? I have the enable misspelling indicator option checked in the preferences. Could this be another gui item that's not hooked up to the underlying code, like progress bar beeps?
Thanks
Kendell clark