From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of kendell
clark
Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2016 2:11 PM
To: Nolan Darilek <nolan thewordnerd info>; orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] misspelled indicator

hi
My nvda experience isn't as thorough as other people on this list, but I
have noticed that nvda reports spelling errors in thunderbird when composing
a message. I'm not sure if it does when only reading it, but I suspect not.
My main complaint with it isn't nvda, but rather whatever dictionary of
words windows 7 uses. It reports a ton of things misspellings, some that
probably are my horrible typing but some, like linux, ubuntu, that kind of
thing, when they are not. I've never seen orca report misspellings, even
though it's supposed to have support for them. Anyone know how this works
and under what circumstances? I have the enable misspelling indicator option
checked in the preferences.
Could this be another gui item that's not hooked up to the underlying code,
like progress bar beeps?
Thanks
Kendell clark