Re: [orca-list] MATE Alt+F1 verbosity

Hi Colomban.

On 12/29/2016 12:39 PM, Colomban Wendling wrote:

Has anyone any clue what actually happens and leads to those extra
events?

Since events are not generated by Orca, you would need to look at the
apps themselves (i.e. MATE code and behavior).

I of course can provide debug logs if needed, but it's a bit large to
attach on the ML.

Due to size, most people email me privately when they have debug logs to
share with me. Others use a pastebin tool. That said, debug logs are
helpful in answering questions like "What events did Orca get?" and
"What did Orca do in response to an event it received?" The question you
want answered is, presumably, "Why did apps within MATE emit those
events?" So in this case, I don't think a debug log would be helpful.

--joanie