Re: [orca-list] Raspberry Pi

I use fluxbox on my arch linux box and all's speaking correctly using a xinitrc similar to yours. I however
have no speech output from firefox nor its
unbranded version when trying the same type of set-up on Debian.
These installations are not on raspberryPIs, but I suspect the speech issue with mozila apps is the same or
related..., no speech from thunderbird either
on the Debian machine.
Your battery is discharging. stable and orca is 3.18, (usually master on arch, but orca version should have
no effect as far as I can imagine).

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886