[orca-list] odd icon descriptions was nautilus event spam

hi

This is probably a nautilus thing, not a gnome one, but I've noticed that instead of "folder" and "icon" or "desktop configuration file", which I think should be shortened, but lets not get off on a tangent lol, nautilus says things like "nautilus symlink", and "application/x-directory-type" instead of "symbolic link" and "folder". I'm not sure if this is something orca can fix, I'd guess not since it sounds like it's the description in the icon that changed, and orca's just reading that. I'll get exact names for this when I test sonar gnome, which I've just built. Changing the subject so I don't scue the thread.

Thanks

Kendell Clark