Re: [orca-list] Unsubscribed Message

I got one of these, or something similar anyway a couple weeks ago I think it was.
It seemed like something that might have been automatice behavior from the list server, but it does make no
since for either of us as we are recent
subscribers. It said something about messages being bounced or something like that I think.
If anyone can shed light on why this is happening, i.e. is this some malicious spoofer messing with list
members, some error in mail handling, or something
that the gnome list-server is doing to make sure that there are not folks subscribed who do not want top
be...something else???
Thanks. I meant to write the list about this back when but got busy and totally forgot about the whole thing
till I read your post Storm.
Regards,

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Storm Dragon wrote:
Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 11:23:52AM -0500

Howdy,
I got a message saying I had been unsubscribed from the list. It was the  "sorry to see you go" message, so
I assume spammer either unsubscribed me, or just sent a spam messge. Anyway, I just wanted to make sure I
am resubscribed and everyting is working again.
Thanks
Storm