Re: [orca-list] Cannot set keyboard shortcuts

Hello,

Yes, it does not work for me as well.

The presentation of this is even more confusing because there is only one button exposed to orca for each keyboard shortcut definition, where there should definatelly be two. Set new keyboard shortcuts and delete shortcut action.

Greetings

Peter