Re: [orca-list] More flat review changes to test: Hopefully less "stale" content

It is amazing. It will work like NVDA. Very weel done MRS Joan.
Peter Vágner napsal(a):
Hello,

This is more than awesome. This significantly improves flat review as a whole.
For example you can now do the following:
open two file manager tabs (I use pcmanfm for testing).
Open a local folder in one of them and remote folder such as ftp in the other tab.
Copy large file from remote to local or from local to remote folder.
Pay extra attention to the copying dialog. Progress bar updates fine however you do have estimated time left displayed in the window.
After this change you can just locate the line where the estimated time left is shown and keep pressing numpad 8 to hear the new value without moving out of the window and back.

It's working great for me I just wanted to point it out again so it's even more obvious what this does.

Thanks and greetings

Peter

hi

Joanie you've done it again! This fixes the issue of progress bars not updating in applications like manjaro's software updater. This is fantastic, thanks a lot for this!

I've noticed no breakages so far, but I'll be on the lookout.

Thanks

Kendell Clark