[orca-list] More flat review changes to test: Hopefully less "stale" content

Hey all.

I just committed more of the flat review rewrite to master. I still have
a long way to go, but what I just committed hopefully reduces the amount
of "stale" content under flat review, so I think it's worth trying.
Symptoms of stale content include things like timers and progress bars
that don't update until you refresh flat review.

If you've been experiencing the stale content problem, could you please
pull master and see if things are any better -- and also that I've not
accidentally broken something else?

Thanks!
--joanie