[orca-list] app specific profile related bug

hi all

Steps to reproduce. Open the orca preferences for that specific application by pressing orca+control+space. Switch the voice from the default to a specific synthesizer, say espeak, and a specific rate, then press the ok button.

Orca reloads the screen reader settings, but when you alt tab to that application, the voice remains the default voice of your settings profile for all applications.

The best way to demonstrate this would be to change the pitch of the application your'e trying to change settings for, so you can hear the difference. Although the voice remains the same even though you changed it, the pitch changes for that one application. I hope I'm making some sense, but I'd be glad to provide a debug.out or clarify if needed. This is with orca master, completely up to date as of five minutes ago, and sonar linux 16.07, also completely up to date.

Thanks

Kendell Clark