Re: [orca-list] Sterrio panning with progress bars

Howdy,

i also send that idea weeks ago to the list. (i rember also i have to test somehing here). overall that is possible because orca uses gstreamer and gstreamer has the audiopanorama effect
https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gst-plugins-good-plugins/html/gst-plugins-good-plugins-audiopanorama.html
this makes panning possible.