Re: [orca-list] Sterrio panning with progress bars

hi

I'm all for this feature being a configurable option in orca.

I don't know if it should be configured by default but it should be an option. I would only add that orca should check whether the user has stereo speakers before using it. If they have a surround sound setup, orca can use those speakers as well. I don't know how hard this would be to code though. By the way braille progress bars work fantastic!

Thanks

Kendell Clark