[orca-list] orca master cannot rout the cursor in terminals

hi all

Steps to reproduce

Open a terminal, and type some text. Test works, but anything will do. Try to press one of the cursor routing keys to route the cursor to a letter. Orca should route the cursor to that letter and if it's a different word, expand that word to computer braille, but it doesn't. It's possible that since I have the selection indicator set to none this doesn't work, but I'm not positive. This requires a braille display to test, so if you don't have one you won't be able to test. This is with orca master, completely up to date and sonar linux, also completely up to date.

Thanks

Kendell Clark