Re: [orca-list] Firefox Vinux 5.0 and selection of text issue

Yeah, I've seen people on multiple lists try something and if it doesn't work they just assume it's broken or that the company or developer was irresponsible for putting something out that didn't work or didn't support the feature they were looking for. Instead of asking questions, they just jump to conclusions. I've seen numerous occasions where this just lead back to user error.

It would also be good if the original poster would provide more information such as the version of Firefox and Orca being used. As I said, I run Vinux 5, and I can hear the text I select repeated by Orca.