Re: [orca-list] probably not something orca can deal with, but...

Thanks for the reply.
I will try to play and see what happens, but don't really want most of the songs to appear on my profile that
are offered to me...lo, may be able to find
one or two that would not totally embarrass me to be heard listening to.
Yes, I ran in to trouble with a site not long ago requireing a newer version of flash player than what we
have on Linux.
Of course, well, if you know me of course anyway, I avoid flash when at all posible.
Will try with chrome and see if I get anywhere different than where  firefox/orca can take me.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Kyle wrote:
Sat, Aug 27, 2016 at 02:52:54PM -0400

One of the worst problems with the Google Play Music website when using
Firefox or Seamonkey is that they still insist on using the deprecated Flash
Player, which never has worked with Orca, and likely never will, and isn't
even being maintained on most devices that used to run it now. It's only
kept updated on Windows PC's, which is a huge security risk and
accessibility problem for the rest of us. This is aside from the trouble you
appear to be having however. I have successfully used Google Play Music with
little to no difficulty using the Chromium browser, + ChromeVox, where
everything seems to work fairly well, and music plays with no Flash plugin
installed. I'm not sure what Orca can do with your selection box, but it
certainly won't be able to do anything to make your music playable once you
can find what you want to hear unfortunately. Your mileage may vary, as I
didn't keep the 1 month subscription I had, and I mostly worked with the
free version available in the US, which I understand may work somewhat
differently from the paid subscription.
Sent from the hallucination rain