Re: [orca-list] probably not something orca can deal with, but...

One of the worst problems with the Google Play Music website when using Firefox or Seamonkey is that they still insist on using the deprecated Flash Player, which never has worked with Orca, and likely never will, and isn't even being maintained on most devices that used to run it now. It's only kept updated on Windows PC's, which is a huge security risk and accessibility problem for the rest of us. This is aside from the trouble you appear to be having however. I have successfully used Google Play Music with little to no difficulty using the Chromium browser, + ChromeVox, where everything seems to work fairly well, and music plays with no Flash plugin installed. I'm not sure what Orca can do with your selection box, but it certainly won't be able to do anything to make your music playable once you can find what you want to hear unfortunately. Your mileage may vary, as I didn't keep the 1 month subscription I had, and I mostly worked with the free version available in the US, which I understand may work somewhat differently from the paid subscription.
Sent from the hallucination rain