[orca-list] probably not something orca can deal with, but...

I just signed up for the google play music service, 3 months free is a nice price...lol.
Anyway, it is a bit of a ain to deal with on my android phone, but while the player looks perfectly
accessible, not used it yet though, some page elements
seem unusable.
At least the genre chooser does not look as if an orca user can interact with it. Press on the link, and you
get a list of musical categories, but one
can't select anything, i.e. they are all read to gether no matter whether one arrows up or down or with left
or right arrowing.
seems like a bunch of labels
that orca reads al together, and one can't get at one to click on it any way I've found so far.
That is poorly worded, but hopefully one gets the idea.
If anyone has been able to work with this page, please shime in so I at least know it is possible, and if
there are tricks, please share them.
I was hoping to get around some of the issues I had using my phone, but clearly the website is less usable,
easy to get at the popular junk they offer up,
but to get beyond that???
Thanks for any ideas.
I'm not really looking for a streaming music service, so don't care much how accessible spotify, apple music
or pandora is, just was going to mess with
this as its free for a bit, and if they have much music I like maybe worth keeping if the price stays low for
us here in Mexico.
I'll try with chromevox later, and want to let the google folks know about any accessiblity shortcomings at
some point.
Thanks
--
     B.H.