Re: [orca-list] The new Hypra website

Think it's probably the phone.
I remember that they had both French and English versions of the site, but I only accessed it with a laptop
and a GUI browser as I recall, maybe I tried
with a txt based browser also.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  chrys87 web de wrote:
Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 09:17:49AM +0000

Howdy,

A small feedback to your site:
It would be more useful to keep things in english so you can reach more people in that "small" area.
Or does my smartphone just load the wrong language  layer?  It looks like france to me..

Cheers  chrys