Re: [orca-list] The new Hypra website

We already have complete free software solutions for both ocr and speech synthesis. Along with improving accessibility of applications and desktop environments, it would be better to improve and suggest bug fixes for the free software ocr and speech synthesis solutions we already have rather than relying on the proprietarianists to keep their software updated and maintained,. It would seem that the overall goal here is to help the community at large, and improving existing free software will go much further toward that goal than serving proprietary interests ever could. Just my thoughts, thanks for reading.
Sent from the thunder