Re: [orca-list] issues with silent pannels

On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 05:01:18AM AEST, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hi Juan.

I'm using Fedora 24 and Orca master here. From my testing so far, things
are being presented. You have more specific steps to reproduce the problem?

I'll add to that with another question. What desktop environment are you using? This sounds something that is
more of a possibility under Mate than GNOME shell.

Luke