[orca-list] fedora and mate

Hi All,

I wanted to try out mate on a notebook that is a bit sluggish with gnome.

I just installed fedora, and installed via dnf groupinstall mate-desktop.

But when I login to mate, I hear orca turning on, but then everything is silent.

If I hit the computer’s power button, a dialog asking to shutdown, restart, suspend, or cancle comes up.  This dialog is very responsive, and accessible.  So I don’t know what to do? What am I missing? Are there settings, oin orca? Or something else I have to do to use mate on my fedora 24 system?

Thanks in advance.

Juan

Juan Hernandez

Juanhernandez98 gmail com

619-750-9431 (M)         |  858-777-3311 (F)

My WebSite | Twitter | FaceBook | LinkedIn