Re: [orca-list] fedora 24 and GStreamer

On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 03:47:47AM AEST, Juan Hernandez wrote:
Hi All,

What do I need to install on fedora 24 to get gstreamer 1.x?

Is there something from gstreamer that you are missing exactly? Fedora 24
comes with the GNOME videos player, which uses Gstreamer 1.x, and I am pretty
sure will support all free formats out of the box, ogg, flac, etc.

If you want support for proprietary formats, you will need to go hunting for
3rd party fedora repositories.

Luke