Re: [orca-list] mate gtk3: caja's icon view, as well as appearance grid view are inaccessible to orca

hi
Yup, I've just suggested in the bug I filed that the mate devs take a
look at nautilus when they have time. Hopefully if they can't find the
exact changes, joanie or I can, assuming she has time to help, I know
she's very, yawn, busy. Might be time for a nap.
Thanks
Kendell Clark