Re: [orca-list] Maybe I can help develop Orca.

Hi John.

That's great! At the moment I'm working on re-writing the flat review
code and also seeing what I can do to improve LibreOffice support. I set
aside braille word wrap to tackle those items. Given that this is your
area of expertise, it would be awesome if you could tackle issues
regarding braille support (including word wrap).

Thanks!!
--joanie