Re: [orca-list] GDM session chooser

Hello,

Other than asking sighted friend to look at this for me, is there a way so I can check if I do have more options besides gnome what I'm using as the default?

I have checked multiple times so I can't think of more possible things I might have broken on my system.

Greetings

Peter

Hey Peter.

Orca presents that menu to me. I Tabbed to it and then immediately
pressed Down Arrow (i.e. without first pressing Enter).

Note that if you press Enter first, the menu pops up but nothing is
selected or focused, so you then have to press Down Arrow to move to the
first item in the menu. But once I did that, Orca also presented that
item and the subsequent ones I arrowed to.Having said that, from your
description, it sounds like you tried this as well, so I'm not sure what
might be going on.

Sorry!
--joanie