[orca-list] GDM session chooser

Hello,

Please can you verify whether GDM 3.20 session chooser is also not accessible to you?

I can do the following:
- Start the machine,
- Wait for GDM to appear and orca to start.
- Locate my username in the list and press the enter key.
- Press the tab key a few times until I land on the choose session menu.
- Press the enter key or move up and down using the arrow keys or try combining all this.

Result: I can't get the options presented via orca. I expect to get at least to hear gnome, gnome on wayland, possibly gnome classic. Since I do have Kodi, fluxbox and lumina DE installed I think I should get these in this menu as well.

Can you please verify this?

Greetings

Peter