[orca-list] Spacefm

Hello,

About a year ago Vojta has brought up some quirks with access to menus in spacefm. At that time there was an issue with menu loosing keyboard navigation when inwoked by pressing the F10 key.
Yesterday after launching spacefm after a few months I have found something somewhere has changed and when for example pressing alt+f for the file menu I can only hear first menu item being focused. When pressing up and down arrow key the focus changes in the enu bar however orca is not reporting the changes.
This is with gtk2 build of spacefm. I am afraid this similar to what we were experiencing in Eclipse.
I can't however find out where the breaking change has happened. I can remember this has been working at the end of january when I have started backporting accessibility support from pcmanfm to spacefm. I am half way through that meaning when building spacefm against gtk2 icon view is now accessible. So with GTK2 I do have accessible icon view but inaccessible menu. With GTK3 I do have accessible menu but I don't know how to make the icons view accessibility working. I'll be tinkering more with icons view hopefully. But as for the menu bar I would like to get a hint if there is any.
Vojta or anyone else are you still using spacefm?

Greetings

Peter