[orca-list] how to reinstall Orca

Hi,
I installed Voxin, and it silenced Orca, in Ubuntu 16.04.
I uninstalled Voxin by running the install script and where it asked if I want to use Voxin with Orca, I indicated no, and it asked me if I want to remove the TTS engine, and I indicated yes.
Then I ran Orca, and with sighted assistance, went to the synth list, and it is grayed out, and tabbing skips over it.
I was going to try to get eSpeak going again, but I cannot even do that.
So my next thought is to remove and reinstall Orca.
How do I do that, since the package is not called Orca.
Thanks.
Glenn