Re: [orca-list] possible bug in newis master

On Sunday 07 August 2016 07:31 PM, matthew dyer wrote:
Hi all.

Ubuntu 16.04.1, latest master aas of yesterday afternoon and unity desktop. I have found the following bug.

1. Press the supper key to go to the search pain.

2. Tyope in a search term such thunderbyrd. orca should speak the resault if you down arow to the resault window, but I how ever get nothing.

I also find that If I press ault f 10 to bring up the menus, orca just says window. Could this be fixed or at least looked at.

This used to be the case wieh Ubuntu 16.04 just came out and work was done to fix it. While I don't see this with the 3.20.3 version, it might be with latest master of Orca.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.