Re: [orca-list] Suggestions for orca

Hi,

On Sunday 07 August 2016 08:47 PM, Diego wrote:
Hello guys!
I have 3 suggestions for Orca:
1: In the orca preferences, the possibility to choose some espeak variant.

I think this is a nice idea and I herd NVDA does that. out of the box.
2: more speed in espeak voice.

I can't say for that but we must have inflection adjustment to make pitch variations to make it sound more natural or more monotonous as one preferes.
3: Support for touch screen.
What do you think?

This one is going to be a challenge.
But with a lot of two-in-one laptops coming in market, this could be a great thing.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.