[orca-list] possible bug in newis master

Hi all.

Ubuntu 16.04.1, latest master aas of yesterday afternoon and unity desktop. I have found the following bug.

1. Press the supper key to go to the search pain.

2. Tyope in a search term such thunderbyrd. orca should speak the resault if you down arow to the resault window, but I how ever get nothing.

I also find that If I press ault f 10 to bring up the menus, orca just says window. Could this be fixed or at least looked at.

Matthew