Re: [orca-list] Orca beginner.

I assume someone has already told you about orca -s
but if not, I just did...lol
Then you can switch to the laptop layout, making sure in the keybindings tab that the orca key has been set
to capslock.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  ronak shah wrote:
Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 04:00:11AM -0700

   Hello.
   I have just started to use orca... and here i m with my 1st problem...
   I m not able to open orca praferences menu.
   I m useing a laptop and the shortcut kee to open the menu as per what i
   found out is "capslock+space". Its not working... any other kee
   combination that i could try?
   And also if you could give me a reference to basic orca tutorials. That
   would be a great help...
   I m useing ubuntu 14.04- vinux version.

   Thanks a tun.