Re: [orca-list] Orca beginner.

Hi,
Vinux is a good choice for someone new to Linux and Orca.
There is not a lot of difference between Vinux 5 and 16.04.
The latest Orca in fact will be bumped in Vinux over the next week or so
Krishnakant.
Good luck with accessing the settings and though your learning curve may
be a little steep for a while don't give up.
If you have any specific questions to vinux please consider subscribing
to the mailing list by sending an email to:
vinux-support+subscribe googlegroups com

cheers
Rob