Re: [orca-list] Orca 3.20.1 available for Ubuntu 16.04.

Minor correction, you meant to  write
sudo apt-get upgrade
instead of repeating update...smile
quoted text below:

sudo apt-add-repository ppa:accessibility-dev/ppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get update

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Luke Yelavich wrote:
Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 11:21:40AM +0200

On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 11:19:21AM CEST, Juan Antonio Fuentes Bermúdez wrote:
Hi, can anybody tell me how i can add this PPA?

I find yn google this.

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:dusek/gnome-orca-daily

But after apt-get update say me that ca not download some files.

If you are talking about the Ubuntu accessibility Dev PPA, you want to do
something similar to what you wrote:
Hope this helps.

Luke