Re: [orca-list] OCR

Yes, it would have to be offline to be of much value. I can do the odd page hear and there with their online
service I suppose, but to pay much for it
it'd have to be usable everywhere, and truly unlimited.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  MENGUAL Jean-Philippe wrote:
Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 09:29:13PM +0200

Hi,

Yes, it's an offline solution, similar to what Fine reader on Windows
does. Maybe there's some occasional Internet tracking of license
activation (not sure at all), but it's offline.

All latin languages are supported. Our partnership doesn't cover
languages such as Russin, Arabic, etc.

Regards,