Re: [orca-list] I believe I've worked around the Unity Panel Service bugs

On Tuesday 26 April 2016 12:52 PM, Luke Yelavich wrote:
On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 09:11:16AM CEST, Krishnakant wrote:
I downloaded 3.20.1 but I still hear window window when I navigate the top
panel.
The only change I noticed is in the menus of aplications.
For example right now in thunderbird when I do alt + f10 I can navigate
between file, edit view which orca announces properly.
But ass soon as I go past help, I again hear window, window, window when I
keep pressing the right arrow.
Yes, I think Joanie missed those. I think I have a fix here for that,
just testing, and if it works out, will send a patch to Joanie for inclusion.
Will be wonderfully prompt if this works out.
This is really an example of how quick people are to respond in FOSS accessibility. Good work this is.
I will be keen to test the hack as soon as it is available.
Unity dash is still inaccessible.
Yes, and I am currently working on a hack for that thanks to a suggestion from Joanie.

Cool,
It will be very interesting to test.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.