Re: [orca-list] I believe I've worked around the Unity Panel Service bugs

On Tuesday 26 April 2016 12:35 PM, Peter Vágner wrote:
Hello,

This depends on how you are installing it. The fix is in master and in the gnome-3-20 branches.

So you can manually build off one of these branches, or you can wait for Orca 3.20.2 to be released and picked by your distro or packaged by the PPA maintainer. Or you can download a release tarbal from the gnome FTP site as it comes out.

I downloaded 3.20.1 but I still hear window window when I navigate the top panel.
The only change I noticed is in the menus of aplications.
For example right now in thunderbird when I do alt + f10 I can navigate between file, edit view which orca announces properly. But ass soon as I go past help, I again hear window, window, window when I keep pressing the right arrow.
Unity dash is still inaccessible.
So it seems the application menus have different way of presenting menu labels and the top panel menus have some different way which Orca is not getting.
This might be as Luke was saying a Unity problem.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.