Re: [orca-list] accessibility badly broken in unity top panel

On Monday 25 April 2016 04:02 PM, Luke Yelavich wrote:
On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 12:22:36PM CEST, Krishnakant wrote:
I too double checked and for sure I only hear window on menu titles.
As expected Dash does not work.
There is some serious problem here, I don't know if it is Orca or Unity, but
mostly it is Orca because version 3.18 works fine.
Ok, thanks guys, its unity. *groans*

Hi luke,
Just being curious, if Unity has the issue, then why is it that 3.18 series of Orca works fine with current Unity? And How long will it take to fix this? is it a very tricky issue (I guessed so because different version of Orca are giving different results ). Will the fix be available in Ubuntu updates, or will we need the PPA to get the fix?
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.