[orca-list] accessibility badly broken in unity top panel

Hello,
I don't know if this is a result of switching to orca 3.20 or some thing to do wiht Unity. But the very strange part is that now when I press alt + f10 I only here "windo, window" when I move between menus.
This also happens if I do alt + f10 through any other application.
So in firefox, file edit view etc is not announced.
Orca is performing very well at version 3.20.0 and Unity is responsive.
But this problem will put me off because I can't get the battery status or which wifi is active.
Can some one reproduce with Ubuntu 16.04 and Orca 3.20?
Apart from this, can some one tell me which version of Orca has the fix to the calc issue where a lot of overly unnecessary information is announced while navigating in the cells? The Default version of Orca that came with Ubuntu 16.04 has this problem where entire details of the spreadsheet like "sheet sheet1 ..." is announce on every cell navigation. I have shifted to Orca 3.20 and it seems fixed, but if going behind few versions can still have the fix along with the correct behaviour on top bar in Unity, then I will happyly downgrade.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.