Re: [orca-list] orca performance oddity

On Saturday 23 April 2016 08:01 PM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hey Kendell.

If when this problem occurs you leave Orca running but quit seamonkey,
does Orca go back to more reasonable amounts?

--joanie

This is what even I was going to recommend, but before that I decided to try out myself.
I too had similr problems with other more heavy apps as I said.
After exiting few aps nothing improves immediately, but over a period of time memory usage of Orca has surely gone down.
And one more intresting observation,
If my laptop stays idol for some time, naturally the screen server and then the logout stage comes.
I then put back the password and start it again.
This I do after 15 or 20 minutes.
Now every thing is very fast, but speech stutters and Orca skips words while navigating in menus and dialogs.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.