[orca-list] an interesting fact about orca's notification list

hi all
This is not a bug report, just an interesting fact I've noticed while
using orca with tux's tintin pack, which uses a lot of notifications
since they were added. Orca can only store up to 55 notifications in
it's list. Any notifications past that overwrite the oldest ones to make
room. This is not a problem at all, but I was just curious if this was
designed in. I rather like it. The notification list is very responsive.
Would it be possible to add a default keybinding for the notification
list? I only found out about it by going through the keybindings page.
Maybe set to ... orca+n since orca+l is used for flat review next word
in laptop layout? This is just a suggestion, I have no problem adding my
own shortcut.
Thanks
Kendell Clark