[orca-list] gnome 3.20 file copy and notifications accessibility check

Dear all,
Has any one tryed Gnome 3.20 off late?
I had herd that the nautilus file manager will be just like the existing one instead of the new style where the file copy progress bar will be a different notification label.
Correct me if I am wrong but this was proving to be inaccessible.
I herd that Ubuntu-gnome 16.04 may not have this style of progress updates in file manager.
Secondly, How are notifications shaping up?
Are they going to be accessible like the way it is in Mate and Unity?
Or Should I stick with either unity or mate for some more time to go?
I was planning to upgrade to Ubuntu 16.04 when it is released, so was wondering which will be the best option to go with?
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.